Holographic - Danako


  All three holographic bags were brought from a boot sale in London for 16p each.
I was given the holographic nail varnish by 'make me up'  as a gift, it costed approx. 3  and brought from Tati in France.
£1 Glitter Palette from Primark 

  Holographic clothing and accessories seem to have been the trend this year spring, being spotted in collections from Blumarine, Jonathan Saunders, Hugo Boss, Paula Selby Avellaneda and Burberry Prorsum. Personally, I don't think I could pull of wearing holographic clothing but I do like the shiny, futuristic look to it. Therefore when I spotted all the items above while out shopping, I couldn't resist buying them and they were cheap too! 


Comments

  1. omg i love that purple bubble, bag soo beautiful, cant believe you got it from a car boot sale, lucky!

    jessie

    xx

    www.peachesforwilson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this trend in accesories as the clucth for example!! Nice post, thanks you for your lovely comment in my blog, of course we follow each other I start, hope do you the same!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts