Lush - Anita

'Seanik' shampoo bar and 'Retread' conditioner from Lush (fresh handmade cosmetic)


  Images of the shop located in Romford 



   Before today I didn't really know about Lush, I randomly stumbled upon one of their shops while shopping in Romford, London. As it was my first visit I didn't want to buy too many items, incase the results were not what I excepted. One of the items I purchased was the 'Seanik' shampoo bar, which is said to "leave your hair buoyant" according to the catalog 'fresh matters' from Lush. This product is made of sea salt, seaweed and lemon. I haven't had the chance to use it yet, so I can't really comment on the results. However I love the smell of the product and even though the shape will eventually change once used, I really like how the soap looks like a macaroon. 

 The second product I bought was the 'Retread' conditioner which is made from seaweed, lanolin base, olive, jojoba and avocado oil. The texture is rather creamy, no different from other conditions I have used. However I think it will be better for my hair due to the natural ingredients it is made from.

 I like the fact that Lush cosmetics are handmade and made from real natural ingredients, which are less harmful to the skin and hair.  Their packages are also made from 100% recycled material, which is amazing for the environment and I believe more companies should do this. This company is against animal testing too. 

Popular Posts