Beautiful Agates- Danako

Black Agate necklace and Pink Gold long Agate and Angel necklace are my favorite from Amanda Marcucci jewels collection.
I brought this amazing agates from Modewalks in Amanda Marcucci jewels collection.
They came in a black box with a small card.
The Pink Agate necklace come with a little gold angel wing trimmed with gold Vermeil chain and the Black Agate come with gold plated chain . 
The sides of the stone have been carefully coated in a gold plate for added elegance. 






1Gold Dipped Agate Slice pendant with Quartz crystal point and gold pewter OM charm   Http://www.meikudesigns.com
Sparkly Purple Amethyst Druzy  earring in gold. Etsy
Neon Violet Druzy Necklae, 18k gold dipped  Etsy
 Jasper Druzy Heart Necklace  Etsy
Gold dipped Agate Slice Pendant ♥  Http://www.meikudesigns.com
♥ Geode Pendant, Blue Geode Slice Pendant  Etsy





Comments

  1. Wow I love number 2 and 3! I really wanna wear them. The color and designs are so captivating. I am really a fan of pink-lilac-purple hues :) Great post!
    http://katrinalovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Purple :)
    Thank you so much for comment on my blog :)
    I follow you now, hope you follow back :)
    Natasha
    http://natasha-fashioncupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts