Lush - Anita

'Seanik' shampoo bar and 'Retread' conditioner from Lush (fresh handmade cosmetic)


  Images of the shop located in Romford 



   Before today I didn't really know about Lush, I randomly stumbled upon one of their shops while shopping in Romford, London. As it was my first visit I didn't want to buy too many items, incase the results were not what I excepted. One of the items I purchased was the 'Seanik' shampoo bar, which is said to "leave your hair buoyant" according to the catalog 'fresh matters' from Lush. This product is made of sea salt, seaweed and lemon. I haven't had the chance to use it yet, so I can't really comment on the results. However I love the smell of the product and even though the shape will eventually change once used, I really like how the soap looks like a macaroon. 

 The second product I bought was the 'Retread' conditioner which is made from seaweed, lanolin base, olive, jojoba and avocado oil. The texture is rather creamy, no different from other conditions I have used. However I think it will be better for my hair due to the natural ingredients it is made from.

 I like the fact that Lush cosmetics are handmade and made from real natural ingredients, which are less harmful to the skin and hair.  Their packages are also made from 100% recycled material, which is amazing for the environment and I believe more companies should do this. This company is against animal testing too. 

Comments

  1. I love Lush!
    Following you now with GFC and google +


    xxxx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lush!
    Followed you already, follow me back, please!


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice products!Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm happy to be your newest follower on GFC and G+ ; it would be great if you'd follow back :).I'll be waiting for you!
    http:/milenche22.blogspot.com
    Kisses, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. followed! your turn to follow back!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to follow each other. Following now, hope you follow back :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful product ;) I love Lush ;)


    I follow you blog ;) Follow me back
    www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like Lush very much!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Following you on GFC already. Do follow me back-
    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good <3 Of course we can follow each other! I am following you on GFC, your turn ;)

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog anda great product to...goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review! I love Lush!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments on my blog!
      Following back.

      Delete
  11. Love Lush! I would love for you to visit my blog and maybe we can follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment and following my blog. Follow you now too girl! Keep in touch..

      www.wear2day.com

      Delete
  12. Obsessed with Lush! Thanks for sharing!
    http://youngnasawife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, great review. :)

    Sure, let's follow each other, following you now, follow me back.
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to try some day lush products!! I always hear good things about them and especially since theyre all natural!! :) thank yo so much for stopping by my blog! Im following you now hope you do the same!
    xx Janice
    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lush products are the best!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Lush products and need to try the Retread conditioner!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and sure let's follow each other, now following you on Bloglovin hope you follow back :-)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7670065

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! :)
    Following you now on GFC (45), hope you can follow me back too! :)

    http://www.iamsophiasanchez.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love lush!! I follow you now on GFC!

    I hope you can follow back!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks your comment on my blog. great post, I like it.

    http://miela-tahril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZING POST! Thanks for your comment on my blog, now Im following your blog, hope you can follow me back if you liked it!

    New post: New York City Look!
    http://miredline.blogspot.de/2013/09/look-de-la-semana-nyc.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice post! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España. Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts