Orange Lips - Danako

Orange lips,love it or leave it!

Personally, I've always associated the colour orange with the blazing tropics or the perfect summer evenings.  And now with spring just around the corner, what better colour to incorporate into our lipstick collection than orange! This fruity colour matches all skin tones, giving you a element of individuality and warmth. 

Evidently, orange is extremely vibrant and bold and can be rather risky for some but you could always try to mix it with pink or red to create a less concentrated orange. And remember orange comes in many shades, from dark-reddish shade to sporty yellowish shade. 
















Comments

  1. Great post, thaks for follow me in my blog :)
    lemodeestmagnifique.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing,love it♥
    Follow each other,following you and i hope you will follow me back: http://love-under-the-moonlight.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav colour in the sunny dayyyy....
    Xoxo

    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, I just bought me an orange lipstick <3
    I followed you , can you follow me back. Thank you!!
    www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥Thank you doll,followed 16 anitalolonga♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts