Tumblr Inspiration


1) Disappointed I couldn't attend any London Fashion Week shows, I am definitely going next time  -Anita
2) ♥ 
3) Plants have been all over my Instagram feed - Apart from being cute decors for your bedroom, plants can also be used to cleanse a house from bad energy. - Danako
4) Debating on whether I should get a spectrum piercing.  - Danako
5) "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak" - Rachel Zoe
6) Can summer hurry up? - Anita
7) Our obsession with gemstones is forever increasing, the beauty real gemstones possess is something that cannot be replicated easily. In addition, they are unique to the person who owns them as well as owning their own properities. - Anita
We are currently starting a shop on etsy, where we are selling some piece - 

Scentedlotus

8) 
9) I love the shape of these glasses and the clear frame, they are perfect with any outfit plus they are simple yet fashionable. I really hope they suit my face when I get them - Danako 



*All images are from Tumblr except the succulent plant which belongs to us 

Comments

  1. Love your blog. Follow me back :)
    http://emmehurr.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your nice comment! I really like following each other, I do so now, would be nice if you follow me too :)
    kisses, Alina

    Project Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thank you Alina,following you 49!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'd like to follow each other, I follow you on GFC, hope you'll do the same :)
    great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Doll , I love the music on your blog! anywho I followed you, thanks for commenting on my blog, Love for you to follow back!
    www.mybeautyytooth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Yolanda,following you 13 and 40!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quelles jolies photos!!!
    http://lesmatinscotons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  9. great inspiration! lovely choise ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am now following you via GFC :)

    xo Franchesca|City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts