Review on Online shopping retailer India Circus !


India Circus by Krsna Mehta offers contemporary-chic, sophisticated, and affordable style for various areas of your life, from home décor to personal accessories. 
Their products is primarily influence by the indian culture seen through their patterns and contrasting yet complimentary warm colours.


From the multiple products available, I fell in love with their range of sling and jhola bags. 



I decided to get the Warli Village Jhola bag.
The internationally shipping was fast and the product looked as good as in the product pictures. 

The Jhola bag was really spacious, allowing me to carry all my summer essentials when I am out and about, which is often for me this summer. I also like the strong colours used on the details of the bag, making them really stand out. 















Comments

Popular Posts